SNES RGB Bypass + Dejitter Mod.
This mod is a combination of Marqs85’s SNES Dejitter mod and the THS7374 based SNES RGB Bypass circuit designed by Borti4938. By combining two of the most useful mods for Super Nintendo video output, this mod provides an easy to install one stop shop for high quality SNES RGB.
Features of the mod:
- High quality RGB Bypass based on the design by Borti4938.
- S-Video restore for SNES Mini/jr.
- TTL C-sync restore for 1CHIP-03 models.
- C-Sync dejitter functionality from Marqs85’s SNES Dejitter mod project.
- Optional logic level C-Sync output for adding dejittered S-Video and Composite video.
- Ability to disable dejitter functionality on demand.
If you plan to install the mod yourself simply select Self Installation in the drop down options, If you wish to send your console in for modding service, select Professional Installation and I will provide shipping instructions after checkout.
How this store works:
Processing time for orders is between 1 and 5 days. I assemble all of these boards by hand. When a product is listed in stock this means that I have all of the components to build the board, but it does not necessarily mean that the boards are already assembled. If I have boards ready at the time of your order then processing and shipping your item should only take 1 day. If I have to assemble one or more products in your order, processing and shipping could take up to 5 days. I appreciate your patience, I’m a one man show over here.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION