The Console JAMMAizer is a device that allows you to connect RGB scart game consoles to your arcade cabinets!
Product Overview Video:
Main PCB Features:
- SCART Input Connector for video and audio.
- Fully amplified RGB video and mono audio to the JAMMA edge.
- Sync Stripping for Composite video or Luma sync cables/consoles.
- Stereo audio out through RCAs for stereo amplified cabinets.
- Onboard volume control for JAMMA speaker out.
- RGB impedance control for fine tuning with your monitor.
- Controls are handled through 2x 20 Pin headers compatible with Brook Retro boards, UFB, PS360+, or any future PCB with a matching 20 pin header,
- Buttons 4-6 available on the JAMMA edge as well as through a CPS2 kick harness plug.
- Button 6 on the JAMMA edge can be toggled on or off by switch. Only use with cabinets wired for CHAMMA.
- Player 1/2 Home and Select buttons available through on board buttons.
- Auxiliary button harness connectors for player 1 and 2. Adds Home, Select, B7 and B8.
- Home and Select button emulation via button combo for cabinets that lack extra buttons.
- External A/V input header for future input options. Example: VGA Hat.
- Hard Gold plated, beveled and chamfered JAMMA edge.
- Button Remapping and Rapid Fire IC: Designed by “RGB” creator of the HAS supergun and RECO PCB. Allows full remapping and rapid fire programming of buttons 1-6 for player 1 and 2. Rapid fire modes can be toggled between different speeds and can be toggled between V-Sync locked timing and asynchronous timing depending on your needs. Frankly this upgrade is a must.
- VGA Hat: The VGA Hat adds support for VGA inputs. It can accept any resolution that your cabinet’s monitor can support. There is no scan conversion so what you put in is what you get out. There is also a H/V Sync combiner onboard that can be toggled on or off depending on your needs.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION