SEGA JVS Console I/O
The SEGA JVS Console I/O is a pass through I/O for SEGA JVS cabinets that allows you to easily connect 2 Brook fighting boards, or other compatible controller PCBs to your SEGA JVS controls without any custom wiring or modifications needed. This is a convenient and feature rich option for those who wish run consoles or PCs in their SEGA JVS cabinets.
1x SEGA JVS Console I/O PCB.
2x 1ft 20pin IDC cables for connecting your controller PCBs.
2x 1ft TP Button Cables for the Touchpad/L3/R3 Header on your Brook PCBs.
- Adapts the SEGA JVS control panel wiring harness to 2 20 pin headers for connecting Brook or other compatible arcade controller PCBs.
- Home/Select/Touchpad/L3/R3 button emulation via button combinations.
- Custom button mapping of the coin switch on the coin mechanism.
- 6 pin JST XH auxiliary wiring harness connector for connecting home and select buttons to an external button panel.
- 2X 4 pin JST PH connectors for wiring the touchpad emulation to your player 1 and 2 Brook fighting boards.
- Passes inputs through to the stock JVS I/O so they can both be used at the same time.
- Diodes on the power lines to isolate the 2 controller PCBs from one another.
- Diodes on all control lines to prevent the console I/O from interfering with the stock SEGA JVS I/O.
Button Combos for Select/Home/Touchpad button emulation:
- Select = B1 + B2 + Start
- Home = B2 + B3 + Start
- Touchpad Button = B1 + B2 + B3 + Start
- L3 = B4 +B5 + Start
- R3 = B5 + B6 + Start
Coin Mechanism Buttonmapping:
You can map the coin mechanism to trigger a button press by pressing and holding one of the following button combos while powering on your Console I/O.
- Start = Start
- Select = B1 + B2
- Home = B2 + B3
- Touchpad Button = B1 + B2 + B3
- L3 = B4 + B5
- R3 = B5 + B6
- Coin Counter control. The PCB is wired so that the coin counter will properly iterate any time the coin mechanism is triggered.
- Home/Select/Touchpad/L3/R3 emulation enable/disable. You can toggle the button emulation function on or off by pressing and holding B1+B2+B3+Start while powering on the Console I/O
How this store works:
Processing time for orders is between 1 and 5 days. I assemble all of these boards by hand. When a product is listed in stock this means that I have all of the components to build the board, but it does not necessarily mean that the boards are already assembled. If I have boards ready at the time of your order then processing and shipping your item should only take 1 day. If I have to assemble one or more products in your order, processing and shipping could take up to 5 days. I appreciate your patience, I’m a one man show over here.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION