Vewlix Console I/O V2.1
The Vewlix Console I/O is a drop in I/O for the Vewlix control panel that allows you to easily connect 2 Brook fighting boards, or other compatible controller PCBs to your Vewlix controls without any custom wiring or modifications needed. This is a convenient and feature rich option for those who wish run consoles or PCs in their Vewlix cabinets.
- Adapts the Vewlix “G” control panel wiring harness to 2x 20 pin headers for connecting Brook or other compatible arcade stick PCBs.
- Home/Select/Touchpad button emulation via button combinations.
- Custom button mapping of the coin switch of the coin mechanism.
- Coin switch iterates your cabinet’s built in coin counter.
- 6 pin JST XH auxiliary wiring harness connector for connecting home and select buttons to an external button panel.
- 2X 4 pin JST PH connectors for wiring the touchpad emulation to your player 1 and 2 Brook fighting boards.
- Power passthrough for 12V from the cabinet power supply, and 5v from the controller PCB power.
- Diodes on the power lines to isolate the 2 controller PCBs from one another.
- Drop in replacement for a Vewlix I/O.
Button Combos for Select/Home/Touchpad button emulation:
- Select = B1 + B2 + Start
- Home = B2 + B3 + Start
- Touchpad Button = B1+B2+B3+Start
Coin Mechanism Buttonmapping:
You can map the coin mechanism to trigger a button press by pressing and holding one of the following button combos while powering on your Console I/O.
- Start = Start
- Select = B1+B2
- Home = B2+B3
- Touchpad Button = B1+B2+B3
- Coin Counter control. The PCB is wired so that the coin counter will properly iterate any time the coin mechanism is triggered.
- Home/Select/Touchpad emulation enable/disable. You can toggle the button emulation function on or off by pressing and holding B1+B2+B3+Start while powering on the Console I/O
The Vewlix Console I/O V2 and V2.1 both support Touchpad Button emulation for PS4 using Brook PS4 or Universal Fighting Boards. In order to get this working you need a pair of cables to connect the I/O to the Brook boards. I am now offering these cables as an optional add on for those who need Touchpad Button emulation. The set of cables is $5 extra and you can select them from the drop down menu when you order.
How this store works:
Processing time for orders is between 1 and 5 days. I assemble all of these boards by hand. When a product is listed in stock this means that I have all of the components to build the board, but it does not necessarily mean that the boards are already assembled. If I have boards ready at the time of your order then processing and shipping your item should only take 1 day. If I have to assemble one or more products in your order, processing and shipping could take up to 5 days. I appreciate your patience, I’m a one man show over here.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION